Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back to Blogging

Ok, OK, I know, I need to update the blog. But in August I did this wonderful entry with lots of photos and it took like an hr and then it got lost into cyberspace! I was so frustrated I gave up blogging for a while. Now I'm trying to make my way back but it's become a daunting task since so much has happened!!!!

But I will try to take it step by step, so you must know the events and photos I'm going to use may be quite old news now :-)

-Missy

2 comments:

John said...

we'll look forward to the update

Josh Long said...

Thanks for getting back into blogging in spite of the frustration of losing a great post (it happens to everyone now and then). I try to remember to Select All and Copy before attempting to publish a post or send any form on the Web... just in case. It's saved me from several headaches. I only wish I remembered to do it *all* the time... =)