Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Coffee anyone?

There's another strange and CRAZY idea rolling around in the heads of Austin and Missy. I don't know if it's my deep drive to do things people think are crazy and them prove them wrong? Or my LOVE of projects? But, there's another project on the horizon, and I think it really just might happen. But, let's review the crazy decisions Austin and I have made: Buy a condo when you only make $28K combined a year? Are you crazy? Sell your condo when you don't have anything else lined up? are you crazy? Buy a house in scary Lawrence? are you crazy? Buy a 2 family, and convert it to 1 doing all the work yourselves? Are you crazy? Live in a house with 11 people? Are you crazy? Get rid of a paid off car cause you can get by on one? Are you crazy? etc... and all of these ones have worked out...so why shouldn't another one? hmm... well, I don't want to reveal too much cause I'm still working out my plan...but if you want to know what our crazy idea is, just ask, and maybe we'll let you know :-)...maybe if YOU're crazy enough you can be a part of it with us.

2 comments:

Kimberly Pye said...

I know what it is (mostly)! Go for it! I don't think you're crazy!

Danielle Athanas said...

Can I know? I might be able to help... *shrug*