
So, once upon a time, 8 of us shared this kitchen! I'm not even sure how we did it except that it was during the summer and fall and we ate outside on the patio most of the time. But, as you can see in my other posts, we did finally start using our new kitchen in November sometime and then we left this old 2nd floor kitchen as is- an empty room that was very bare and depressing. We finally got around to doing something about it a few months ago- Danielle came over (hmmm- it seems like most of the demo stories we have begin this way) and we decided to take some hammers and screwguns to the cabinets....

Here I am in action...and yes I always do demolition in awkward positions, haha :-)

Here's Danielle doing demo in some sort of tough crime-fighting way :-)

We got Theo to take the cabinets apart for us, then patched the walls, painted a few weeks later, and then...we had a bedroom, mine in fact
Seen below is the bedroom all done:


And there we are...a kitchen that is now a bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment