For about a week here last week we had quite a house-full of visitors. Steph's parents were here as well as some friends of Deb's (with two little ones!). We had lots of fun and lots of great meals, but now we are back to the quiet (and yes, it feels awefully quite compared to last week :-). So, anyway, steph's mom took some great pics of lawrence while out here and I thought I'd upload them for you all to see who haven't been here...or maybe have been here but haven't explored much..
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Lawrence Pics
Hello all,
For about a week here last week we had quite a house-full of visitors. Steph's parents were here as well as some friends of Deb's (with two little ones!). We had lots of fun and lots of great meals, but now we are back to the quiet (and yes, it feels awefully quite compared to last week :-). So, anyway, steph's mom took some great pics of lawrence while out here and I thought I'd upload them for you all to see who haven't been here...or maybe have been here but haven't explored much..
For about a week here last week we had quite a house-full of visitors. Steph's parents were here as well as some friends of Deb's (with two little ones!). We had lots of fun and lots of great meals, but now we are back to the quiet (and yes, it feels awefully quite compared to last week :-). So, anyway, steph's mom took some great pics of lawrence while out here and I thought I'd upload them for you all to see who haven't been here...or maybe have been here but haven't explored much..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment