I'll try to chronicle our progress via pictures...here it goes.... (I hate the picture adding process of blogger but i'll try to be patient)

So, our plan for the bathroom was to actually put the entire room inside an already existing bedroom and then put a door to the hallway. We started by austin cleaning up the area a little as seen here :-)...and by laying out boards on the floor for where the walls were to be.
OK, i guess I didn't take any pics of the walls up, but after we put them up, I patched and painted the side that was to be steph and spence's room and then for a while we had an empty bathroom with no opening (very creepy :-).
So the next task was to put a door into the room. Spence and Austin cut a hole in the door.
The good news is that we finally got a plumber to run the water and drains (we could do it ourselves but we're trying to do things the correct way by getting someone liscenced). We are going to buy the tub, toilet, and sink this weekend, then the plumber will come in a few weeks to do all the work. Then we are going to tile around the tub (costs less $...but Kevin we may need your help!!!)
But this is our last major inside project so we'll be so happy to have it finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment